Love working in customer service / sales but HATE angry customers? So do we!
We operate under a simple principle: We treat customers the way we’d want to be treated if the roles were reversed. We strive to be the best in our industry and hone every detail to improve the way we interact with customers. That level of service creates a much better customer experience and you know what else? It makes our job EASIER! Since we strive to be perfect in all we do, we don’t get ‘angry customer’ calls!
If this sounds too good to be true, we assure you it’s not. Our owners, before starting USA Kilts, worked in customer service for a large company and dealt with angry customers all day. When USA Kilts was founded in 2003, a core principle was to give customers a great experience to build our brand.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
• Eye for detail
• Typing ability / good grasp of proper English
• Friendly and positive personality
• A Passion for kilts / Celtic culture / Ireland / Scotland / Wales.
• Ability to multitask / switch projects in a small business environment
• Computer literate
• Must be groomed and dress smart
Job duties include:
• Answer phones
• Assist customers in the store (NOT high pressure sales)
• Clean / straighten up store
• Count inventory
• Pick / Pack / Ship orders
• Receive inventory
• Respond to customer email queries
• 401K with Employer Matching funds
• Health Insurance Reimbursement
• Paid vacation and Sick Days
• HUGE discounts on products
What we need:
Send a Cover Letter telling us about yourself along with your resume.
Questions we'd love to hear your answers to:
Have you ever worn a kilt?
What skills / values / traits would you bring to USA Kilts?
Why would you be a good fit at USA Kilts?
What excites you about this listing?
About the Company:
USA Kilts are America's leading kilt makers and Celtic shop. Founded in 2003, we've seen growth every year with no signs of slowing down. 2019 has seen the company double our Spring City, PA world headquarters from 6,000 square feet to 12,000 square feet.
USA Kilts has a close knit work environment of under 20 employees. Everyone here loves what we do and enjoys working with Celtic products on a daily basis. In addition to the 'fun' nature of our products (kilts & highland wear), we have a very strong commitment to company culture. We foster a fun, positive environment, while striving to be the best in our industry and put a heavy emphasis on product quality and customer service.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers