DePaul Management has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Leasing Consultant at Antietam Arms and Mt Penn Manor Apartments (Reading, PA).
QR Code Link to This Post
Since 1963, The DePaul Management Company has designed, built, and currently manages, several shopping centers, commercial office buildings, and 17 apartment communities consisting of approximately 5,000 units.
The Leasing Consultant will be responsible for renting vacant apartments, attending to resident needs, and providing superior customer service. Duties include, but are not limited to: providing tours of property to perspective residents, answering calls from current and prospective residents, and coordinating with maintenance staff.
Qualified candidates will possess:
• High School diploma or equivalent (Post High School education desired)
• Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) and time management skills a MUST!
• Ability to multi-task and take direction from multiple sources.
• Rapport building, superior customer service and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of Yardi (preferred), MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Previous sales experience a must (Real Estate, Retail, business to consumer.)
• Previous experience in the property management industry, Prior leasing experience desired.
• Must be able to work a flexible daytime schedule, including some weekends.
• Candidates must be people oriented, professional & enthusiastic!
This position offers excellent base salary plus commission!
Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirements to: