compensation: salary plus commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Growing farm equipment dealership looking for a farm and construction equipment sales person. Come join a growing company. Experience selling farm equipment and construction equipment preferred. 401k, health insurance, vacation. Must have a good attitude and be a team player. Must have a valid driver's license. Located in Douglassvile, PA.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBLITIES:
1. Responsible for generating revenue by :
a. Understanding our markets
b. Visiting potential customers and building relationships to enable current and future sales & service opportunities. Also, maintaining a visit & follow up log and acting upon them to increase the dealership sales.
c. Ensuring Walk - in customers are greeted appropriately and inquires are made as to their needs.
d. Telephone inquires are handled in an effective, timely and courteous manner.
e. Requests for information received via fax, e-mail, in writing and through the web site etc., are handled in an effective, timely, and courteous manner.
f. Meeting or exceeding established sales goals
g. Developing and updating a customer database to include e-mail address and products/services bought from the dealership.
h. Contacting all potential, current, and past customers on some regular basis to understand how we can help them now and in the future and to offer them specials when applicable.
i. Providing the Administrative Support personnel the appropriate information they need to complete on line or paper documentation to complete a transaction.
2. Responsible for preparing equipment to be offered for sale as follows:
a. Preparing equipment for sale by performing general maintenance checks with the assistance of the mechanic to be sure it is working as designed
b. Preparing used equipment by identifying and facilitating minor cosmetic work
c. Arraigning trucking for customer equipment delivery
d. Setting up and maintaining equipment for display in a manner that would attract potential customers
e. Photographing equipment as necessary for advertising or for distribution to potential customers
f. Working with Branch Manager / General Manager designing and implementing an Advertising plan
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
4. Responsible for keeping current on our products, those of our competitors and the industry in general
5. Responsible for representing the company at fairs, and other public events for the purpose of promotion and sales of our products
6. Responsible for knowing and following all company policies
7. Responsible for cleaning and organizing work area.
8. Responsible to provide assistance to other sales and service personnel as needed.
9. Responsible for other duties as assigned by Manager.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers