QR Code Link to This Post
RemX has partnered with a large company headquartered in Fort Washington, PA to assist in their search for an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant would provide administrative and clerical support for the senior leadership in the contact center. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. Qualified candidate please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Administrative Assistant Job Description:
- Provide administrative support to senior leadership within the Contact Center; including general clerical duties, photocopying, scan/fax, filing, shredding, and answering telephones.
- Manage incoming correspondence including mail, faxes, and email.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and records management
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Maintain/update, file and distribute agent and supervisor performance records
- Assist with new hire on-boarding process
- Partner with PR/Communication team to execute internal employee events from start to finish
- Assist, organize and execute fundraising events and maintain other special projects as needed
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- High school diploma required, Bachelor?s degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to multi-task assignments with minimal supervision
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.