SafeGuards Foster Care is seeking caring adults who are looking to make a positive impact and help to change the lives of at-risk adolescents.
QR Code Link to This Post
Being a Foster Parent is a vocation....a calling. At-Risk adolescents are waiting for an adult like you to answer to the call to help them heal, learn, and grow. SafeGuards is seeking individuals/couples who are interested in sharing their homes, hearts, and lives with at-risk adolescents. We offer generous benefits, training, and caring agency staff to provide guidance and support.
Requirements for becoming a Foster Parent with SafeGuards are:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass ALL Background Checks and Clearances
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof insurance on your vehicle
- Must have adequate room/space in your home for foster child(ren)
- No children under the age of 18 currently residing in the home
- Must be a team player
Benefits provided to SafeGuards Foster Parents:
-$1700 per child/per month Tax-Free stipend to be used to help care for the foster children placed in your home. This money is to be used for food, clothing, recreational opportunities, shelter, etc.
- 21 Days of Paid Respite per calendar year
- 24/7 On-Call
- On-Going Training and support in the form of Foster Parenting Classes.
For more information, please respond to this ad and include your email address, your phone number, and the best time of day to contact you. Thank you for wanting to make a difference in the life of an at-risk adolescent