Dillion "Rosie" Telecaster modeled to look like the George Harrison custom rosewood telecaster
- Alder body with rosewood veneers on the top, back, and headstock face
- Maple neck with thick rosewood slab fingerboard
- Grover mini rotomatic tuners
- Wilkinson bridge with compensated brass saddles
- 12" radius neck with jumbo frets, slim neck profile
Fender molded hard case included.
- Electronics completely gutted and overhauled: Dimarzio Twang King neck pickup and True Velvet bridge pickup, CTS 250k audio taper pots, 60's knobs, thicker gauge wiring, .047 uf film capacitor, and a new Fender 3-way toggle switch
- Nut upgraded to TUSQ XL
- I put a StewMac tapered maple shim into the neck pocket to tweak the neck angle by a degree. Easily removable if you don't prefer it
- Dunlop strap locks - strap included
Guitar plays real easy and sings. Strings feel nice - less tension and more slinky. I've got the pickup heights adjusted just right and balanced between eachother. Warm and chimey in the neck, chirpy and airy in the middle, bright yet fat in the bridge. A few minor scuffs and dings in the finish.
beatles beatle let it be
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers