Original Ibanez TS-808 Tube Screamer Overdrive Pro in great condition for its age.
TEXT/EMAIL CODE: Use (TS-808-1980) in your text or email message or it will be deleted. Too many scams.
THIS IS NOT A REISSUE!! Compare prices on Ebay that are hitting upwards $2,000 for these pedals.
Please feel free to ask any questions but you must include the phrase "TS-808 CL Details" in the subject line of any text or email or your message will be deleted. I get too many scammers. No trades.
There are two (2) pedals up for sale that I've had in my collection for over 15 years. See my other ads.
I purchased this Tube Screamer around 2001 from a gentleman in France. It was a great find that had this rare Malaysian chip.
* The serial number is pictured #109092. Probably from 1980 by the details found on analogman's website
* Black Label Made in Japan
* This unit uses a rare Malaysian chip RC4558P
* No dot marking and has the ÃÂ® Trademark
* This unit has the nut on power jack (some versions have a nut)
* Maxon circuit board
* Please note crack on case in photo. Otherwise the pedal is in super nice condition.
The unit has been tested only with a 9v battery for this posting.
The footswitch is still solid and the LED lights. No loss of connection or stomping multiple times while testing.
All 3 control knobs operate smoothly. The pots all sound good with virtually no noise when turning and making adjustments. The tone knob had just a slight noisy spot at roughly the 8-9 position. Normal for being stored in a closet for 15 years.
I have been an Ebay user for over 15 years and have over 900+ feedbacks. Check my username: gplayer01 and purchase with confidence.
Please check my other ads by clicking on "more ads by this user" on the right hand side of this listing.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers