Kingdom Forestry Products
QR Code Link to This Post
For sale is Solid 3/4" thick Select Grade Red Oak hardwood flooring, 2' - 12' long boards (most are 8-12’ long) in the widths and grades shown below. Please contact us for sale price.
- 10” / 12” Live Sawn Mix: This a mixture of 10” boards and 12” boards. Some are flat sawn some are rift and quartered. Very nice clean wood. Approximately 68% is 12”. - 838 sqft available
- 8” Rift & Quartered: This is extremely nice wood with many 12’ boards in the mix. Predominantly rift sawn, but with some spectacular quartersawn boards.
- 8” Plain Sawn: This lot of plain sawn has a considerable amount of 10’ and 12’ boards. Would be willing to do a partial order at sale price
- 6” Rift & Quartered - There is a lot of nice quarter-sawn wood in this lot
- 6” Plain Sawn
- 5” Live Sawn: This is a great mix of plain sawn, rift sawn and quarter sawn wood. This will make a fantastic floor!
- 4” Rift & Quartered: This is very nice rift and quartered boards! The rift boards have very tight grains
- 4” Plain Sawn
- 6” MAPLE: These are very clear maple boards. I believe there are no knots in this wood
Other Woods That We Process:
Here are the list of different words that we make hardwood flooring out of:
- White Oak
- Black Walnut
- Black Locust
post id: 6983539391
email to friend