VIN: JN1AZ34E64M155283 condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 85000 paint color: silver title status: clean transmission: manual type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
No i don’t want your offer of $5k, $6k or so on.
Ideally would like to sell before the end of the month but don’t have to. Open to offers without the add ons (wheels, lights and shift knob).
Up for sale is my Chrome Silver 2004.5 Nissan 350Z. Only selling because I'm in the process of buying a house.
287 hp - 3.5L V6 - Strong VQ engine with low miles, only 84,700 miles
I've owned it since 2011 and am the 4th owner. I recently moved to Pennsylvania and transferred the title, it's clean and comes with a bill of sale. When I transferred the title it added an owner.
No rust, never driven in winter. It has some dings and scratches here and there but I always maintained it well.
Tires have about 60% tread left.
Clean title and bill of sale
I have the Autocheck for the vehicle as well. It was in an accident with an animal in 2006 with the original owner.
Recent maintenance includes, with OEM Parts
- Emissions and state inspection @83K good until Nov 2019
- Oil and filter change @84K
- Differential and transmission fluid change @82K
- Spark plugs and drive belts @82K
- Hatch Struts @70K (Z1 Motorsports)
- Battery replaced with OEM @71K
- Passenger and driver window motors @60K
- Rear pads OEM @60K
Comes with the following
- 19" 2010 370Z Rays Forged staggered wheels with newer Yokohama tires
- 17" base wheels - plati dipped black
- 2007 OEM Nissan 350z LED Tail lights
- 2010 Nismo 370Z Nismo leather shift knob
- H&R front wheel spacers up front (20mm)
- Aftermarket Touchscreen bluetooth DVD Player
Note: No test drives, I've had too many people only want to test drive for fun. I can drive you in the vehicle.
Email me and then if you’re serious I’ll send my phone number
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers