condition: good fuel: gas odometer: 168800 paint color: silver title status: clean transmission: manual type: sedan
QR Code Link to This Post
For sale is my 6 speed manual 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Unlimited with almost 168,800 miles. Miles will increase slightly as I still drive the car. The car is Brilliant Silver Metallic in color with black leather seats & interior. This is NOT a limited model (no sunroof), but I had installed leather seats, front and rear taken from a different Legacy Limited model. Seats in fantastic shape; both front seat heaters work perfectly. I am the third owner and purchased the car seven years ago.
The engine is a Stage 1 EFI Logics short block. The 6 speed trans and R180 rear diff are from an 08 Spec B. The twinscroll setup (Blouch turbo) is rare as not many people have this combination. There is normal wear/tear on the body of the car.
The car was in one accident before I bought it in 2012 where another car hit the driver’s side door and front fender.
There was no damage to the frame as it was a relatively low speed collision and the door
took most of the impact. The door and fender was professionally replaced and paint
matched/blended. No accidents in the 7 years I have owned the car.
The car is PA Nov. 2019 state inspected. I recently had a new rack & pinion steering assembly installed as well as new rear brakes which are common to rust out on Subarus of this age. This was a two day job, but now the new owner will not have to worry about this common issue in the future.
Below is a list of all items/features I can remember; I have a lot of receipts. Most work was done by EFI Logics 78,000 miles ago:
- EFI Logics Stage 1 short block
- 08 Spec B 6 speed transmission and R180 rear diff
- ACT SB4-HDSS (for STi) clutch kit with stock Spec B flywheel
- JDM OEM twinscroll headers and up pipe
- Blouch 1.5 XT-R 10 cm twinscroll turbo w/ PTP turbo blanket
- AVO twinscroll downpipe
- EFI Logics Stage 3 tune
- AP V2
- AVO mid & y pipe
- Prodrive axle backs
- KSTech 73mm CAI
- RacerX FMIC
- Synapse Synchronic Diverter Valve
- ID1000 top feed injectors
- 08 LGT top feed TGV deletes
- Perrin top feed fuel rails
- Aeromotive 340 LPH fuel pump
- Front STi brembos with Hawk HPS, stock rear rotors/brakes
- Koni shocks/struts and Rallitek springs
- Front Cusco underbody brace
- Front Cusco strut mount bar
- Moroso Air Oil Separator
- Agency Power hard turbo inlet
- Grimmspeed boost controller
- Whiteline rear arms (adjusts camber/toe)
- GroupN engine and trans mounts
- Whiteline steering rack bushings.
- SuperPro LCA offset bushings
- RX330 HID retrofitted headlights
- PIAA yellow H3 fogs
- DIY plastic dipped grille
- 04 STi Silver BBS, has rashes and are a bit dirty
- Defi boost and oil pressure gauges
- Dallas Custom leather wrapped steering wheel with Spec B steering wheel controls
- Genuine leather seats (front & rear) taken out of a Limited
- Heated front seats
- JDM HVAC double din kit
- Pioneer 4-way speakers front and rear
- Pioneer tweeters
- Subaru underseat subwoofer
- Pioneer AVH-4300DVD double din stereo
- Pioneer HD Radio add on
- Pioneer Bluetooth add on
- iPod/iPhone hookup cable
- Boyo rear license plate backup camera which does not work; a new camera needed
- Weathertech rubber floormats
This LGT is a great car and I will miss it, but it’s time for me to move on to something else. I can tell you that the previous owner put over $17,000 into this car, NOT including the cost of the car itself, probably $35k+ all together (I have a lot of receipts). It is a great daily driver given the turbo size. There is always power on tap and the transient response is amazing. The car made 358 hp and 364 ft/lb at the wheels on EFI Logics mustang dyno, which is much more accurate than the inflated numbers many E90/92 M3’s give. The tune was done conservatively for reliability.
If there are any other questions, just let me know.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers