compensation: $17-20/hr DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Tour Coordinator is responsible for providing campus tours to prospective and future students that are considering attending Universal Technical Institute. The Tour Coordinator often serves as the first impression of UTI, therefore, the ability to establish credibility and rapport quickly is critical for success in this role. Additionally, the person in this position must be friendly and genuinely interested in the needs of others, ranging from potential students and their families to other employees at UTI and our industry partners.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment. Detail-oriented work is also a focus of this job, and those details need to be handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently in order to maintain and grow relationships with external and internal customers.
Outside of giving campus tours, this position may also serve as a backup receptionist and provide support to admissions leadership in the areas of events and data entry.
A Day In The Life:
• Works with Admissions Directors and representatives in Scheduling, coordinating and delivering professional tours of the location for prospective and enrolled students/families.
• Provides feedback to necessary parties regarding tours, high school visitations and other visitors as needed.
• Maintains and relays current knowledge of course offerings and campus activities.
• Maintains accurate records of visitors that have toured.
• Manages inventory levels of marketing and promotional materials for the admission department
• Maintains a professional environment in lobbies and tour rooms.
• Assists Admissions Manager/Supervisor of Admissions Support or Home Office Admissions in paperwork and duties that support the admissions teams
• Assists Admissions Manager/Supervisor of Admissions Support or Marketing in on or off site events as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
• High School diploma/GED required, college degree preferred
• 2-3 years of customer service experience
• Sales experience preferred
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers